$130 from - 2 Bedroom
Beach Retreat: PONDALOWIE BAY SHACK
Situated in Innes National Park at the bottom of the Yorke Peninsula, this shack is perched on a sand dune overlooking beautiful Pondie Bay. Drink in the colours as the sun rises over distant sand hills, then at the end of the day, see it slip into the sea. Walk around the bay to the surfer’s beach, or pop on some foot-wear and visit the cliffs where the ocean swell comes straight from the pristine waters of Antarctica. Keep going and you will explore two more bays. Go for a swim or throw a line in the water to catch a fish for dinner, or take a charter for a feast. Maybe you will want to explore the park and observe the emus and kangaroos, or simply laze on the deck with a good book and indulge yourself with an afternoon nap.The shack sleeps six. A bunk room off the deck has two sets of bunks, and a queen bed is in the main room. Powered by solar and wind it is an example of the simple life and a place to find rest and relaxation.
- Sleeps 6 people
- 1 Bedroom –
- Bedroom 1 – 2 bunks (four single beds)
- Lounge area – 1 queen bed
- Cottage style kitchen
- Entertaining area with outdoor setting and BBQ
- 1 Bathroom / 1 toilet
- Bath mat, hand towel, tea towel, quilts, pillows and blankets provided
- BYO all bed linen & towels
- 1 x off street parking
- Gas stove and fridge
- Innes National Park passes needed to access this property, you can buy these online with the national park or at the visitor with centre credit card being the only form of payment accepted. If you do not have a credit card we can purchase the pass on your behalf and add to the cost of your accommodation.
Sorry, no pets allowed at this property.
Note – this property runs on rain water only. Please be conservative.
- Peak – $200
- Mid – $160
- Low – $130
Book 7 nights or more and receive discount on rates. Ask about seasonal rates.
Refundable bond $200.00
Compulsory $60.00 booking/cleaning fee is added to all bookings, this ensures that the properties are cleaned and maintained to a high standard after every booking.
If making a booking with less that 48 hours notice you must call 0417 835 767 to check if available first. One night bookings may be charged a surcharge
All prices are based on 4 guests. Additional guests will be $15.00 per person per night.
Arrival time from 2pm, departure time 10am – unless prior arrangement with management
Easter and October long weekend
School holidays and long weekends
Other times outside of peak times
3 nights minimum stay
4 nights minimum stay
7 nights minimum stay