Terms & Conditions
How to make a booking request
Your booking request and subsequent reservation is taken subject to the following terms and conditions. Please take a minute to read them, then complete the ‘booking and enquiry form’ from this site.
Conditions of Rental
- To confirm your booking, you will have seven (7) working days in which to pay a deposit. Payment can be made via the internet, by cheque or money order.
- Check-in time is 2.00pm and Check-out time is 10.00am prompt. At some times of the year, these times may be flexible.
- Noise levels have to be kept to a minimum after 11.00pm.
- All tarrifs quoted at the time of booking shall be subject to change without notice. We accept no responsibility for any misinformation or misrepresentation given by the Proprietors of these properties.
- Pets are not allowed on the properties without written permission of Marion Bay Rentals on the confirmation documents otherwise, we reserve the right to terminate the tenancy, and the bond being foreited. Random checks are done on all properties.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional cleaning fee is the property is left in an unacceptable state.
- There is NO SMOKING inside any of the houses. Smokers please dispose of butts thoughtfully – not on ground.
- All properties are rented to you in good faith, on the condition that you respect and look after it. Existing damage and wear has been recorded by us and any additional damage, whether reported by you or found by us, must be paid for. You will be invoiced accordingly.
- Marion Bay Rentals and staff shall not be liable for damage, injury, loss or delay whilst at the accommodation or any related activity.
- Marion Bay Rentals are not responsible for the actions, lack of actions or negligence of any of the property owners, representatives or guests.
- Any disputes with owners/proprietors of the property are between the guest and owner and must be settled directly with the owners. Marion Bay Rentals accepts no responsibility for any actions or lack of action of the proprietors or guests.
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings or refuse a booking if the property becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the control of the owners/proprietors. We will do our very best to offer alternative accommodation.
- Please leave the house and property clean and tidy, with washing up done and rubbish placed into outside bins.
- We recommend you take out travel insurance
- STRICTLY NO FIRES to be lit outside from 31st October – 30th April. THIS IS FIRE BAN SEASON
A deposit of $200.00 is required 7 days after confirmation of booking dates to secure your booking.
A bond of $200.00 is required with balance of payment. Bond is refunded one week after departure – after satisfactory inspection of property.
Balance of Payment
Full payment (incl. bond) is required at least 21 days prior to arrival at property, unless otherwise arranged with property manager. If booking is made within 21days of arrival, full payment is required within 7 days.
Bookings for ‘peak periods’ of year must be paid in full no less than 2 months prior to arrival.
Cancellation of Bookings
If booking cancelled 14 – 30 days prior to arrival – Bond will be forfeited.
If booking cancelled within 14 days of arrival – 50% of accommodation cost will be forteited.
If booking cancelled within 7 days of arrival – 100% of accommodation cost will be forfeited.
Cancellations of confirmed bookings must be in writing.