$160 from - per night - 4 Bedroom
This Architect-designed and owned beach house, sleeps up to 12, and has an open-plan kitchen/living/dining with high ceilings and ceiling fans. It is lined almost entirely in hoop pine panelling, heated by a slow combustion fire and naturally ventilated. Upstairs there are two queen-sized double bedrooms overlooking a bushland reserve towards the coast, and a large shared bathroom. Downstairs there are two bedrooms, each with ceiling fans ,a sofa bed and bunk beds. There is also a bathroom with laundry facilities. Sitting on the large sheltered north-facing deck you are immersed in the landscape with a bush garden full of birds. The house backs onto a bushland reserve with a walking track that takes you to beautiful Willyama Beach in five minutes.
This eco-friendly home is the perfect place to relax in nature and enjoy Marion Bay and Innes National Park.
- Sleeps 12 in 4 Bedrooms
- 2 bedroom with double sofa and bunk beds
- 2 bedrooms with Queen beds up stairs
- large under cover Deck in bush land setting
- Ceiling fans in Main Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms, 2 Toilets
- Open living, dining kitchen with flat screen tv/dvd and bose bluetooth speaker system
- Split system air conditioning to downstairs living area
- Designer kitchen with stone bench tops
- Miele appliances
- Drinks fridge in Kitchen
- Fully equipped Kitchen with oven & microwave.
- DVD player
- Flat Screen TV
- Coffee Machine
- Parking for two vehicles
- Bath mat, hand towel, Tea towel, Quilts, pillows and blankets provided.
- BYO all bed linen, towels.
Rates per night
Peak season – $220
Mid season – $180
Low season – $160
Ask about seasonal rates.
Compulsory $120 booking/cleaning fee is added to all bookings, this ensures that the properties are cleaned and maintained after every booking and to a high standard.
Refundable bond $300 – refunded within 7 days of departure upon inspection & cleaned
Arrival Time from 2pm , Departure Time 10am – Unless prior arrangement with management.
School holidays and long weekends
Other times outside of peak times
3 nights minimum stay
4 nights minimum stay
7 nights minimum stay