$100 from - per night - 2 Bedroom
The lobster Shack is Situated only 70 meters from the beach and located within the iconic ” Innes National Park ” where you will see kangaroos and Emus on most days. The Lobster Shack was one of the first shacks built in the fishing village at Pondalowie Bay. The shack offers shelter and comfort with no mod cons, It has gas fridge and stove, hot and cold running water, kitchen, lounge and dining rooms, large rear pergola with bbq, bathroom, seperate toilet .Staying at this rustic shack is all about a glimpse of life in a relaxed fishing village and experiencing all the fun things that makes Pondie a special place. Pondalowie Bay offers fishing, surfing, snorkelling, boating and walking . As with all the shack accommodation there is a DYI component to your stay.
- Sleeps 12 guests in two separate buildings ( you will need to notify us if require the sleep out for you stay )
- The main shack sleeps 9 it has two bedrooms- 2x double beds , 2 singles beds & 3 x fold out beds
- The sleep out sleeps 3 it has 1 x double bed and a bunk bed
- Gas fridge
- Gas stove and oven
- Hot shower
- Wood combustion fire ( guests will need to supply their own firewood
- Rear entertaining area with outdoor setting and outdoor BBQ
- Generator power for the evening
- Solar power lights
- Bath mat, hand towel, Tea towel, ( Some Quilts, pillows and blankets provided.)
- BYO all bed linen, towels. ( Linen can be hired by appointment )
- BYO small amount of unleaded fuel to run the generator at night
- BYO all food etc
- No pets ( National Park )
Note – This property runs on rain water and solar power. Please be conservative.
$100 per night all year round ( for four guests )
Additional guests ( $25.00 per guest per night )
Compulsory $60.00 booking/cleaning fee is added to all bookings, this ensures that the properties are cleaned and maintained after every booking and to a high standard.
Refundable bond $200 – bond will be refunded after within 7 days from departure and the cleaners inspection
Arrival Time from 2pm , Departure Time 10am – Unless prior arrangement with management.
|Mid season||School holidays and long weekends|
|Low season||Other times outside of peak times|
|Long weekends||3 nights minimum stay|
|Easter||4 nights minimum stay|
|Christmas/New Year||7 nights minimum stay|