$180 from - per night - 3 Bedroom
Shanti Retreat: 10 Lowen Drive, Marion Bay
Shanti शान्तिः is a Sanskrit word meaning ‘peace’. In both Hindu and Buddhist mantras, Shanti is chanted three times through the mantra, Om Shanti Shanti Shanti ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः to promote peace in body, mind and spirit and Shanti Retreat is set up for you to do just that. It is a very special space that I have created for myself and to share with others, to reflect, contemplate, be at peace, focus on ones journey in life and immerse one’s self in the amazing energy that abounds in this area and the surrounding ocean. On arriving at Shanti people will be infused with the amazing energy of the majestic ocean and nature. It’s a place where one can take the time to chill and get into a mindful state and from the deck on 3 sides, loose yourself watching the sea, with views of Investigator Strait and Kangaroo Island, together with amazing sunsets, stars and views of the salt lake and national park.
The house is in a very quiet part of Marion Bay, located 70m from Willyama Beach and 100m from the boundary of Innes National park. From the park boundary there are numerous trails along the coastline into the park and in the evenings and early mornings you are likely to stumble upon kangaroos whilst walking along these trails. If you are lucky you may see an emu or kangaroo wondering on the road in front of the house.
You are welcome to use:
- The diffuser and essential oils (use sparingly 5-7 drops in total, as they are very intense)
- The Tibeten Singing Bowls
- The crystals and cards
- The upstairs TV has a Blueray player and is equipped with Netflix
- The Amazon Echo device upstairs, which plays through the large amplifier
- Amazon Echo device downstairs. You can play CD’s and Vinyls through the large amplifier upstairs and use the remote control to select the appropriate input. The following link explains how you can pair your mobile device via Bluetooth to an Amazon Echo device
- The Nespresso coffee machine, air fryer and Soda Stream in the kitchen
- Sleeps 8 people
- 3 Bedrooms –
- Bedroom 1 – 1 Queen
- Bedroom 2 –– 1 Queen
- Bedroom 3 – 2 Bunk beds ( sleeps 4 )
- R/C air conditioner
- TV, Blueray and Netflix
- Galley style kitchen
- 1 Bathroom / 1 toilet
- Laundry with washing machine
- Bath mat, hand towel, tea towel, quilts, pillows and blankets provided
- BYO all bed linen and towels. (Linen available for hire by appointment)
- Off street parking
NO PETS ALLOWED
Note – this property runs on rain water only. Please be conservative.
Peak – $220
Off peak – $180
Refundable bond $400
Compulsory $140 booking/cleaning fee is added to all bookings, this ensures that the properties are cleaned and maintained after every booking and to a high standard.
All prices are based on four guests, Additional guests will be $25.00 per person night
Arrival Time from 2pm, Departure Time 10am – Unless prior arrangement with management.
3 nights minimum stay
4 nights minimum stay
7 nights minimum stay