$95 from - per night - 3 Bedroom
Chill n Sea: 31 Shearwater Drive, Marion Bay
Chill n Sea beach house is an elevated pole house with a large upper level deck complete with BBQ and a secure gate at the stairs for safety. This family friendly holiday home comes with a TV, DVDs and books in main living area for those wanting to chill out. Air conditioning and wood combusting heater in main living area, ceiling fans are in all bedrooms. (Wood is not supplied for combusting heater.)
Chill n Sea is located one street back from Willyama beach which is sheltered from swell for swimming and a short drive into Innes National Park were you can explore beautiful secluded beaches, see historical places, experience great fishing, surfing and nature walks. Marion Bay is only a short distance away and has a tavern, general store and cafe.
There is under house parking with a sink for fish cleaning if required, and the double driveway has ample parking and room for a boat.
- 3 bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 – 1 x king bed plus one bunk bed
- Bedroom 2 – 1 x double/single bunk combo
- Bedroom 3 – 1 x double/single bunk combos
- Large open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area with great views
- Reverse cycle air conditioner
- Flat screen Smart TV
- Telstra WIFI
- Large front decking & outdoor setting
- Separate downstairs laundry with washing machine and storeroom
- Outdoor shower
- Gas BBQ and outdoor cooking area.
- Bath mat, hand towel, tea towel, quilts, pillows and blankets provided
- BYO all bed linen & towels (linen available for hire by appointment)
- BYO all food and pantry items
Rates per night
Peak season – $215
Mid season – $155
Low season – $95
Ask about seasonal rates.
Refundable bond $200
Compulsory $70 booking/cleaning fee is added to all bookings, this ensures that the properties are cleaned and maintained to a high standard after every booking.
* One night bookings & other extras may attract a surcharge
All prices are based on four guests. Additional guests will be charged at $10.00 per person per night.
Arrival time from 2pm – Departure time 10am